Thursday, February 25, 2010

1 Week Old!

Aubree Mieko turned a week old on January 29, 2010. A week seemed to go by so quickly. I told Bryce I want her to stay this small forever! He wants her to get big so he can play with her and do stuff like throw her up in the air!

 

Auntie Mika and Uncle Jarem came over to visit Aubree. Auntie Mika was so happy because she had Aubree all to herself. She didn't have to share! I was happy because I was able to clean and catch up on stuff! Bryce was happy because he played Wii will his brother. It was a really nice day!
That night she was all ready for bed...in her pajamas and swaddled!



1 comment:

  1. So hillarious! I understand Mika, and maybe even Bryce. But seriously Nai? You were happy to clean? You must be nuts! Don't you need some rest?

    ReplyDelete