Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wild Hair

Bryce and I have A LOT of hair so it was no surprise when Aubree came out with a lot of hair too. It seemed like her hair was straight and I was super happy about that! Bryce's hair is thick, but straight. My hair is thick, but wavy and with the humidity in Hawaii, it can get pretty frizzy and just wild! If I don't blow dry my hair, I just put it in a pony tail because that is the only manageable solution! My past Christmas presents have been the Japanese straight perm. I LOVE IT!!! I don't have to use a straight iron and this cuts down my getting ready time drastically! Unfortunately Aubree might have my hair!!


Usually we dry her hair and she has normal hair!

But this time her hair was all wavy and wild! We were schocked, but it was still so cute! We'll see how her hair turns out as she grows older!




No comments:

Post a Comment