Thursday, March 11, 2010

Movement

We got a bouncer! She actually really likes being in it. It's one of those that has a vibration option on it. It's funny because she can be in a deep deep sleep and as soon as the vibration turns off, she gets up. Personally I think that with the combination of the bouncing I would get a headache.

Sometimes we'll be lying on the couch half sleeping because we're so tired and we'll have one hand bouncing the bouncer


As you can see she's so comfortable that even when we have photo shoots, she doesn't wake up! This is a panda doll that my cousin Lillie Sakai sent to her. Aubree has a lot of cute panda stuff because I love pandas! Hehe! My Auntie Kim also sent along a red dress that she knitted.

 My mom got a swing for her house. This was definitely worth buying. She loves it! Aubree just loves being in movement. It doesn't really matter what position you hold her in as long as she's moving. She actually is getting a lot better about just falling asleep without us walking around. And by a lot better, I mean once a week she does that!!

My nephew likes the swing too. We had to tell him it was for the baby otherwise he would jump right in. He likes to push the swing when Aubree is inside to try and calm her down. Lucky for us, it's automatic...no pushing required! 'He's trying to take a picture of Aubree in her new swing!'

No comments:

Post a Comment